**All opinions stated in this review are mine and mine alone. I received Sapphire Foodware Silicone Oven Mitts from Sapphire Foodware for a highly discounted price for my honest and unbiased review**
Now, onto my review:
Welcome to the future with Sapphire Foodware Silicone Oven Mitts!
Finally the slip resistant comfortable oven mitts you have always wanted!
Don’t burn your hands with low quality short oven mitts, instead use Sapphire Foodware Silicone Oven Mitts! You don’t want to go back using regular oven mitts after trying these!
- Premium product – High quality commercial grade product
- A set of two – A set of 2 premium oven mitts in one package
- Extra long – 14,6 inches long to provide extra protection for your arm
- Slip resistant – Non-slip silicone pattern to ensure strong and firm grip
- Cotton lining – 100% cotton lining interior to provide comfortable and smooth experience
- Heat resistance – Heat resistant for temperatures up to 470°F
- Heat insulation – Very good heat insulation! Cotton lining ensures that you don’t feel the heat at all
- Waterproof – No need to worry about spills
- BPA-free and FDA-approved – Perfectly healthy for you and your family
- Easy to store – Practical hanging loop for easy storage
- Indoor and outdoor use – Perfect for baking and cooking or for grilling and BBQ
Caring for Sapphire Foodware Oven Mitts:
Oven Mitts are waterproof, so simply rinse under hot water or clean by using damp cloth to wipe off any food residue and put them away or hang them up using the conveniently attached loop. That’s it!
Costumer satisfaction guaranteed!
Try it today 100% risk free, we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back! If for any reason, you don’t love them 100%, then simply contact us for a complete no hassle refund!
I have an issue keeping pot holders/oven gloves. Well, not me per say, my husband does. He keeps burning them on burners. He will lay them down on a burner, that is on, and forget about it. He ruined my last two oven mitts by doing that (and almost burnt the house down!!!). So I was very excited when I was approached by Sapphire Foods to review these. I was actually going to go buy some oven mitts within the next week to replace the ones that he burnt and they saved me the trip to Big Lots/Wal-Mart.
When I got them, I was pretty excited. They came in a deep red color and they extended to about mid arm (where I usually get burnt). Why does that matter, that they extend up past my elbow? See, I have a weird oven. It is from either the late 60’s/early 70’s and it is set in the wall….above my stove top. There is also a wall there and the door swings out and hits the wall, which makes it very hard for me to take stuff out of the oven without hitting my mid arm on the door (and getting burnt). So, yeah I was pretty excited at the prospect of not getting my mid arm burned….lol.
While they may look bulky, they actually are not. I used them for the first time making homemade Shake and Bake chicken/pork chops. The oven was set at 350. I was able to reach in and take out my pans without feeling ANY heat through the gloves. None at all. And when the door did bounce back, my mid arm was protected.
Now these gloves are made to withstand heat up to 500 degrees (silicon). The highest that we used it at was 450 and my husband said while he could feel the heat from the dish when taking the pan out of the oven, it didn’t burn his fingers. Which is huge. My old oven mitts wouldn’t be able to handle 450 (burnt fingers galore over here!!!)
How many stars will I give Sapphire Foodware Oven? 5
Why? These oven mitts truly worked. I inspected them after I first used them and they didn’t blister, no markings, nothing. Protected my hands from the heat 100%
Will I buy them again? If needed, yes.
Will I recommend them to family and friends? Yes