WHO EVER HEARD OF A WOMAN LOSING WEIGHT, AND ENJOYING DELICIOUS SNACKS AT THE SAME TIME!
Have you been looking for a snack with fewer calories?Something more natural?
Are you willing to give your kids more fun for less money?
Do you want to stay comfortable without over-working?
• You can make DELICIOUS snacks in different flavors without gaining weight at all!
• You can give your children healthy popsicles that they will have a lot of fun with.
• Your kitchen will stay clean and tidy, thanks to a funnel and a brush you will get to make cleaning the mold easy, and the mold can be used again.
3 Things I liked about Lebice popsicle molds:
- How easy it was to use. I mean, all you had to do is just puree (or just pour in apple juice like I did) and pour the liquid into the mold. Just make sure that it freezes for the full 6 hours.
- The cleanup (or lack thereof). I mean, I had zero clean up. I did use my apple cherry juice that I got from Smiley360 to freeze instead of trying the recipe in the booklet. So I didn’t have to clean out my blender or anything. The most I cleaned up was a splash of juice on my counter.
- How the sticks were different colors. If you are making (or want to make) two different types of popsicle, you don’t have to try to remember what is what.
3 Things I Disliked about Lebice popsicle molds:
- I had trouble with the molds staying attached to the base. I don’t know if it was me or what (because 99.9% of the time when stuff like this happens, it’s me) but I couldn’t get the last 2 molds to stay attached to the base. I ended up using 2 bags of frozen corn to help keep them propped up.
- My kids had issues detaching the other molds from the base. Talk about polar opposites, huh. It took their dad coming in and using his super strength to get it detached.
- Nothing else….couldn’t think of 3 things 🙂
How many stars will I give Lebice popsicle molds? 4
Why? Because they genuinely do work. I did have some issues (stated above) but I believe that they were human error, not anything to do with how they are made. I also like that they took up almost no space in my freezer.
Will I recommend to family and friends? Yes
Will I rebuy? Yes
Age Range: All ages can use
Where can you find these: Amazon (please remember that the prices can and will change)
Disclaimer: I received Lebice popsicle molds from Lebice for my honest review. All opinions written in this review are mine and mine alone.